Thursday, July 2, 2020

Jessica & Andrew's National Parks Aprons

Jessica had wanted a National Parks apron like the one I made in May for Sarah, but the fabric shop was out of the fabric. She was disappointed, but life went on.
I checked back about a month later and they had some more in stock! I bought enough to make both Jessica and Andrew aprons.

Then, like a doofus, I forgot to cut the first apron out on the fold and had to piece its front together matching the golden brown lines so that it looked okay.
Lesson learned - the second apron was cut on the fold. I tried it on for a photo, but it isn't tied behind my neck and waist so it looks big. Trust me, it will fit them just fine.

I mailed them to Jessica with the rodeo shirts - she has no idea that they are coming. I can't wait to hear what she sys when she finds them!




No comments:

Post a Comment