My haversack business continues to flourish. I have a pretty good inventory at the moment, so instead of being new ones, I've been posting the new fabrics that I have and then sewing them into haversacks when someone asks me to.
Pastel Unicorns - you KNOW I am NOT a unicorn lover, but this flannel fabric is super cute!
Flannel Ponies - another unusual flannel fabric. I generally stick to cotton, but flannel works equally well.
I went to a virtual embroidery seminar, and when I went shopping on the fabric store's web site, I discovered that they had an aqua version of one of my favorite fabrics ever!
And, they had more of the pink, the original fabric I'd found last fall elsewhere!
This is Golden Horseshoes. With those four leaf clovers, it would be nice for a 4-H hobbyist. (Or, a 4-H alumnus like me, haha!)
Last week I was asked to make two traditional haversacks from Running Horses. That fabric is all gone now.
And, I made a donation for Anne Field's upcoming spring show out of Mini Flamingos.
No comments:
Post a Comment